I am not talking about Stoinis I mean JansenOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Marcus is actually more of batter then bowler
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am not talking about Stoinis I mean JansenOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Marcus is actually more of batter then bowler
Vaibhav with my points today

Vaibhav gone match gone for RR
Today I will get only 4s points thanks to Prabhsimran
He could have hit one more six .and i woukd have got points.
Vaibhav gone ..Jaiswal go for century please
Haat aate point cheen li vaibhav ne
Bro ek aur 6 marna tha na
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
High five... No amount of convincing can convince us...
Now she has got down that route..dont see face ..see heart types
I can't see his heart too, my heart is too clouded with grief...

Stoinis ko kisine bhi pick mehi koya highest score & 6s ke liye 
not even potmStoinis ko kisine bhi pick mehi koya highest score & 6s ke liye
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
33