Mukesh may also come as impact...
He will only come and I hope, he only comes.
Batting really needs to click.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Mukesh may also come as impact...
He will only come and I hope, he only comes.
Batting really needs to click.
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Thats what na... I seriously don't understand..... Will they bring him as IP?
I hope it is not needed and we get Mukesh in 2nd innings.
I hope Sanju realises his important and doesn’t throw away his wicket.
Sambhalke khelna bro. Pls!
what the hell, why ?Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Wait a second
Sarfraz won't play today.
They should have used him as a sub.
He will contribute in batting na ?
It is soo weird that, MS used to be really good with tosses whereas Rutu 

ATP I have stopped decoding their decisions. They are seriously stupid.
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
It is soo weird that, MS used to be really good with tosses whereas Rutu
MS used to be good with so many other things that Rutu is doing pitifully wrong. Toss nahi jeeta I’m happy. He cannot be trusted to take a decision.
Im confused between Akeal and Noor for bowler...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs MI, 33rd Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 23/04/2026 @7:30PM IST🏏 All eyes on Dhoni and Rohit as IPL's defining rivalry...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
33