Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't like it. It was a mean post.Originally posted by: Arpita00001
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXdnpqwzbAG/
Exclude Khaleel Rahane they are better
I'm so relieved that I might want to sleep...

Got it
Thanks 
Je baat.
Abhi, 10-15 baar KKR likh ke KKK kar dena without using edit. 
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
Match 2 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Wankhede, Mumbai on 29/3/26 Five-time champions Mumbai Indians will look to begin their IPL...
33