Congrats SalluTheUllu
for winning today's prediction
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats SalluTheUllu
for winning today's prediction
I'm a very observant person.

Sanju Samson | Player of the Match: Feels great to score a century in Wankhede vs MI. I am just looking at the conditions. The ball was swinging around and holding a bit. After the powerplay, we kept losing wickets. I thought it's important for a settled batsman to bat through. The game tells you what to do. You don't have to be premeditating. With the experience I have, the team comes first. It is my responsibility to understand the game. It's a young team, but the attitude we've shown after three losses is commending. Every game is important, we need to be ready and enjoy.
Congratulations for winning the predictions 
I hope he isn't getting dropped again
Sometime around the semis and finals...Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Rutu ka toh agle match mein pakka form aayega Aaj aaraha tha koyina
Inka kab hoga

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Btw
Due to the 2019 wala season and losing soo many finals against MI.
Our H2H got pretty bad against MI.
But now we are at 22-19, after today's match
Feels great! 
Congrats Painguin for winning today's prediction
SalluTheUllu too
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Congratulations for winning the predictions
Thank you 
I have got 70 thanks to Sanju
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
Match 2 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Wankhede, Mumbai on 29/3/26 Five-time champions Mumbai Indians will look to begin their IPL...
33