U saw Dube s batting?
I missed it Rosy. I am sure sir would have nailed it with a single digit score as usual.
Let me check the score.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U saw Dube s batting?
I missed it Rosy. I am sure sir would have nailed it with a single digit score as usual.
Let me check the score.
Khatam karo match
MI ka downfall🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Mazza aagaya
Run rate goes down
Chalo csk
I took a 70% high risk n put sanju in 3 categories
Let see how much i get
100 is confirmed 
One thing I love about Raina is that
He is the only Hindi Commentator who praises Rutu the Captain.
Jo bi kaho Noor is so handsome yaar
These Afghan jalebies bi na
Originally posted by: Deadinside
I missed it Rosy. I am sure sir would have nailed it with a single digit score as usual.
![]()
Let me check the score.
Yeh he came at 4th ushme bhi 8 ball pe 4 na bane
Yes he only made 5 runs LMAOOriginally posted by: Deadinside
I missed it Rosy. I am sure sir would have nailed it with a single digit score as usual.
![]()
Let me check the score.
100 run se jeet was needed.
Wicket lo guysss why u have to take it till 20th over
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
Match 2 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Wankhede, Mumbai on 29/3/26 Five-time champions Mumbai Indians will look to begin their IPL...
33