Nah, I am from Delhi
I predicted CSK win yesterday but nobody believed me so I am asking for credit

Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nah, I am from Delhi
I predicted CSK win yesterday but nobody believed me so I am asking for credit

Originally posted by: SoniRita
not out re
Yes..not out .Samson was very confident
Ghar par hai mere paas
Address de dijiye salam postal mein send kardoongi 

Sanju will be potm na?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hosein took all points
Can he take my MOM too?
yes he willOriginally posted by: Arpita00001
Sanju will be potm na?
Wick looooo
3 hi bache hain le lo guys
Aise hi patty k baare mein bhi maan jaaoge

Odia with same surname aur aap mujhe aaj bata rahi ho....❤️

Vinod: shows the value of the century by Samson.
Everyone has struggled.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: MI vs RCB, 20th Match, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 12/04/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 Wounded by Sooryavanshi, MI and RCB look to bounce...
Match 2 Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Wankhede, Mumbai on 29/3/26 Five-time champions Mumbai Indians will look to begin their IPL...
33