Nitin Menon hai woh
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nitin Menon hai woh
When earlier I used to see Abhishek doing that, I thought he's doing a sarcastic gesture of telling that he's not a loser like everyone thinks of them.
But Ludo, is too much even for the criticisers. Who'll want to say that I am not a Ludo as much as you think I am.
It is not working..if i open it is going outta website and i have to re login everytime..
It is fine though ..
I thought it is kolkata
Even I thought so..Maine to kahi baar Bengali mein bhi baat Kiya 
What language is chennai . Tamil bolo na . Ur a tamilian and supporting kkr . Why kyun is the question
Nitish Kumar jaise
Nitish Kumar
Unke Bihar ka ladka SRH ka captain jo hai 
Chennai is your first language?

And you support KKR, when we're all CSK paglus around you all the time?
Like what's the criteria boss?
What language is chennai . Tamil bolo na . Ur a tamilian and supporting kkr . Why kyun is the question

Aaj se Sab Nitish hai, Nitin Vitin jaisa kuch exist nahi karta

🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 45th Match, Hyderabad🏏 A red ball jagging around was not quite the visual you...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: SRH vs RR, Eliminator At New Chandigarh🏏 Let's circle back to about 10 days ago, when Riyan Parag borrowed the angst of every...
571