Sai pallavi is getting a lot of hate.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sai pallavi is getting a lot of hate.
Her fashion in the trailer doesn't help
Junaid looks good bt sai ah too plain. She looks abit like that one comedian actors daughter. That girl is a comedian
Originally posted by: iamrebelheart
Nice. But why are they showing whole movie?
The story is already known as it is the same as in the original Thai romance drama "One Day". It is a nice story from a philosophical point of view with a one day amnesia where the single events on that day will get forgotten but the feelings remain lingering and determine the further life.
It's a genuinely nice movie... however I don't understand why Aamir was so lazy to not give his son a movie with an original story. Junaid is good as this awkward guy and Pallavi good as the vivacious young woman but, gosh, I could make at least ten other stories with this pairing.
In addition, I neither understand why this winter-movie didn't get its last-year-November release. Personally, I feel bad for Junaid and I'm angry at his father. Since PK, I really lost interest in this actor which already started a bit in TZP and 3 Idiots where I found that he imposes himself on the movies... also in Talaash, I found the others better than him. Since his birthday last year and what he did then and throughout the whole year, I started to find him even annoying.
Zunaid looks like the superman actor from some angles.
Originally posted by: iamrebelheart
Zunaid looks like the superman actor from some angles.
Which one of the many?
him. just slightly looks like him.
for comparison
I am not saying zunaid is handsome like him, just some resemblance.
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4