I dont know but somehow my other predictions worked n instead of anda I am surprised pbks batters didnt disappoint in victory margin and guj bowlers didnt disappoint in extras 
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I dont know but somehow my other predictions worked n instead of anda I am surprised pbks batters didnt disappoint in victory margin and guj bowlers didnt disappoint in extras 
May be another thriller will be there lsg has so many pacers...
Kkr released few videos..both teams were talking, enjoying and playing
Originally posted by: Swathi_7
Kkr released few videos..both teams were talking, enjoying and playing
Ab players ko bhi pata hain ki yeh jeetne doobe hain toh kiya ho karen
Csk ne toh kal ke match ka daala tha ek kuch rise karke daala tha aaj almost no post ja raha csk...
This time with prediction game I dont know whom to choose as I am almost out of touch with the domestic and international stats...
Google n YT will help in this caseOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
This time with prediction game I dont know whom to choose as I am almost out of touch with the domestic and international stats...
Why people are trolling Ayush nd Kartik when seniors also failed like this is how my feed goes.. sympathy nd some troll for Rutu nthng for Sanju and Dube
Troll for Ayush nd Kartik
I mean they are youngsters this was Kartik 1st match achi se itna troll kyun they are trolling Ayush by calling him a big fail from u19 Asia why csk fans hyping them mocking Kartik fir being expensive yet not delivering
They will evolve na
Criticise the entire team for not putting efforts why to go personal for this youngsters when seniors also failed
Yeah people are bashing for no reason just after one game. let them play few games and still fail then criticizeOriginally posted by: Arpita00001
Why people are trolling Ayush nd Kartik when seniors also failed like this is how my feed goes.. sympathy nd some troll for Rutu nthng for Sanju and Dube
Troll for Ayush nd Kartik
I mean they are youngsters this was Kartik 1st match achi se itna troll kyun they are trolling Ayush by calling him a big fail from u19 Asia why csk fans hyping them mocking Kartik fir being expensive yet not delivering
They will evolve na
Criticise the entire team for not putting efforts why to go personal for this youngsters when seniors also failed
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yeah people are bashing for no reason just after one game. let them play few games and still fail then criticize
Exactly u can criticise the team as a whole like we were doing for being so care less not putting efforts when seniors failed why to troll youngsters one is wc winning u19 captain he had taken good wick there too Kartik just debuted bin matlab ka troll personal attack kar rahe bacho par
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: PBKS vs RCB, 61st Match, at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala on 17/05/2026 at 3:30PM IST🏏 RCB one win away...
33