🏏 IPL 2026: Match 3, RR vs CSK at Guwahati 🏏- Page 10

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

830

Views

19.7k

Users

33

Likes

988

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#91

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato

Ohh

Shittt

I just realised Rutu will be at toss and he always losses smiley18.

Lol. I missed the toss 2 times in 3 days. smiley37
Arpita00001 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 6 months ago
#92

Originally posted by: Rosyme

This year diff s Hetmeyer is in prime form.....

Good bye guys since I know we have less chances of winning ab kiya hi dekhna

Posted: 6 months ago
#93

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato

Ohh

Shittt

I just realised Rutu will be at toss and he always losses smiley18.

Exactly thats why chose RR for toss.
Posted: 6 months ago
#94

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato

Thanks bro

Keep tagging me

I can't watch the match as I don't have subscription.

If Akeal bats well, they could have taken him maybe.

Posted: 6 months ago
#95

Rajasthan Royals 1 Vaibhav Sooryavanshi, 2 Yashasvi Jaiswal, 3 Dhruv Jurel (wk), 4 Riyan Parag (capt), 5 Shimron Hetmyer, 6 Ravindra Jadeja, 7 Jofra Archer, 8 Nandre Burger, 9 Sandeep Sharma, 10 Ravi Bishnoi, 11 Brijesh Sharma

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#96

Ruturaj Gaikwad: It was a no-brainer to bowl first. Nevertheless, we'd like to start positively. You saw how the last year went for us. We went to the auction with some strategy. Let's hope that they go really well. Our overseas players are Short, Overton, Noor and Matt Henry.

Riyan Parag: We are bowling first. There's been a lot of rain. There's going to be some moisture. It feels nice (to be captaining), the support has been incredible. Hopefully a good campaign for us. The goal is to win the championship. We tried to have a lot of smart cricketers.Rajasthan Royals have won the toss and have opted to field

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 6 months ago
#97

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Chal Jaana chahiye tha. Live match ka alag hi maza hai.

I am planning to watch at one destination if things go my way even if Dhoni isn't there.

I have watched matches in last few yrs in stadium.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#98

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. I missed the toss 2 times in 3 days. smiley37

Suyash..kaise RR team mein smiley16

Welcome...

Posted: 6 months ago
#99

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. I missed the toss 2 times in 3 days. smiley37

Bro extras ka batado, 16+ ki 11+
PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. I missed the toss 2 times in 3 days. smiley37

I have took 2 players who weren't in playing XI in last 2 matches smiley37

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 5 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".