🏏 IPL 2026: Match 3, RR vs CSK at Guwahati 🏏- Page 7

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

830

Views

19.7k

Users

33

Likes

988

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#61

Jofra Archer: The strengths, this team has got a lot of depth this year. I think just before the season ended last year, we filled the remaining overseas slots as well. We had a really good draft. Also, I'm really, really proud of the team that they've built, and there's no reason why we shouldn't at least get to the playoffs this year. (On his fitness) Well, yeah, I've been the last checked here. And, hopefully, I can stay fit for the rest of the games because I want to play all this year. (Mindset when the batters dominate) It's a tough one. As Shamsi tweeted today as well, I guess you've just got to keep taking wickets. If you bowl your spell and you're trying to save runs, it's not gonna work because every team's got really good batters and then with the impact rule now as well, you've got an extra one coming, so I think you've just got to get wickets. Just keep taking wickets. (On the duel against Samson) Yeah, looking forward to it.

Swathi_7 thumbnail
Fashion Feud Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago
#62

Yesterday everyone are saying hardik threw toss coin far away and no cameras could cover it and he called it before anyone could cover it..

People are accusing MI left and right..

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#63

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Dono ke liye hai like Sanju for RR Jaddu for csk both will be in thukra ke Mera pyaar Mera intequaam dekhegi bala moodsmiley37

Well I did not say anything about Sanju

Not thinking about him...

No one will play for intekam..they happily traded...happy to play for respective teams now

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#64

Ruturaj Gaikwad on Sanju Samsonโ€œSo there were a lot of talks last year after the IPL. I was in regular touch with him, there were times where things werenโ€™t happening, there were times things were really close but there were again times were things went back two-three steps. As soon as it happened, I was really happy,โ€ the CSK captain said. Ruturaj Gaikwad on CSKโ€œI like how the culture is and I am really happy as a player as well. He, in fact, immediately replied โ€˜I donโ€™t want to come in a situation where I want to be the captain there, I want to play under you, it is your team, it is your franchise and I will be happy to be there just as a player, but whenever I get an opportunity, I would definitely love to comeโ€™.โ€

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#65

Stephen Fleming say ahead of game

โ€œLast season was difficult for us. But I think halfway through, we made some changes. We had a number of injuries which didnโ€™t help the campaign, but we turned them into a positive one. And I think now weโ€™re a really well-balanced squad. We spend a lot of money on Indian talent, a lot of money on youth. So thereโ€™s an excitement and enthusiasm around the squad. Thereโ€™s a little bit of a deviation from what weโ€™ve done in the past, but thereโ€™s now still a nice mix of experience. Obviously, the addition of Sanju Samson as well at the top is world class. So we enter this season in a pretty good space,โ€ Fleming said.

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#66

Don't forget to submit your toss prediction for Match 3 by 7:00PM and rest of the predictions by 7:30PM

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#67

All the covers have been removed and toss will take place at 19:05 IST.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 6 months ago
#68

18:57 IST, 13:27 GMT: All the covers have been removed and toss will take place at 19:05 IST.

Arpita00001 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 6 months ago
#69

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Well I did not say anything about Sanju

Not thinking about him...

No one will play for intekam..they happily traded...happy to play for respective teams now

Saying this in funny way like both are facing each other ex team that's why I said in fun way

In reality Jaddu reach for RR nd Sanju didn't wish to wish to continue in RR Jaddu reach them nd csk news wk so both got trades that's with their mutual intrest they kinda blends well with their respective new team but yeh fun ke liye bola..

Posted: 6 months ago
#70

Toss scheduled for 7:05pm

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 6 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: RR vs Mumbai Indians, 13th Match,Guwahati 🏏 Rajasthan Royals have won two games in a row to kickstart their IPL 2026 campaign - a...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".