Rohit-Urva met today 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rohit-Urva met today 

Vibe ✅
Aura ✅✅
Entry with bgm was good and also was as expected 

ArMaira❤️❤️

🔥🔥🔥
Hey I don't see it posted so here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suqqkbzeq-M
I posted Sam own live in the bts
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hey I don't see it posted so here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suqqkbzeq-M
I posted Sam own live in the bts
Thank you Rani
Most of the live was mute, them trying to figure out how to add Samridhii in it 
Originally posted by: chabalas
Thank you Rani
![]()
Most of the live was mute, them trying to figure out how to add Samridhii in it
In the meanwhile Sami was having hers waiting on Rohit 
Welcome, everyone, to our second Rohit Purohit Appreciation Thread! 🎉✨ After so many amazing discussions about his performances in the previous...
Armaan sa ki maiyyat ki taiyaari It seems that armaan sa is dying let us prepare for his shok sabha and maiyyat Dress Code: White Venue: Armaan...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
662