Dekhne layak hi nahi hi bas post karne ke liye dekh rahi hoon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dekhne layak hi nahi hi bas post karne ke liye dekh rahi hoon
Love Kajal 🔥🔥🔥 short but 😎👏🏽
The rest I skip ⏭️🙄 was so 😣
Dancing 💃🏽 they were 💀awful
Precap is fake drama to please Kaveri. Abhira wasn’t happy not even 2 ladies.
I think we should stop watching as this show is clearly not for us. It’s for the nibba nibbi fans of leads.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I think we should stop watching as this show is clearly not for us. It’s for the nibba nibbi fans of leads.
I have already started to shift to dangal..nothing left in show to roast.only tharki and lapda panti
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
Dekhne layak hi nahi hi bas post karne ke liye dekh rahi hoon
Sister hugs and sehen shakti to you .ki yeah tharki pana kya kehlata hai jhelna padta hai tumhe aur update hoti
Raat bhar hawasi scene shoot karte honge ye log
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
Dekhne layak hi nahi hi bas post karne ke liye dekh rahi hoon
I say daily post banake we can just chit chat or do kyuki /dangal shows
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
I say daily post banake we can just chit chat or do kyuki /dangal shows
I agree .... Kuch aur toh baat discuss hogi rather than kachra aur tharki pana of leads
I say strike par jao sab and let this forum die outOriginally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
I say daily post banake we can just chit chat or do kyuki /dangal shows