Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
This promo seems fake and AI made..
Oh damn
I thought it was real since it's from the same poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/DRpZznGjDyC/
That posted the real promo like Rangu 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
This promo seems fake and AI made..
Oh damn
I thought it was real since it's from the same poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/DRpZznGjDyC/
That posted the real promo like Rangu 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh yes NP is the freaking devil and I'm happy
Please tell me you made sure it's not AI. I didn't want him in naagin as some freaking boring ML. I wanted him to be the villain and now I'll get NP as a khatarnak shaitaan

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh damn
I thought it was real since it's from the same poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/DRpZznGjDyC/
That posted the real promo like Rangu
Aww Its Ok Rani We Will Wait For The Real Promo Then Maybe I Might Give It A Try For Namik Paul Only
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Aww Its Ok Rani We Will Wait For The Real Promo Then Maybe I Might Give It A Try For Namik Paul Only
It’s crazy that people waisting time with AI promo
Yeah People Just Want To See Who The Male Lead Is Which Isn't Been Revealed Yet
Oh he is killing it that smile is so captivating
I am as excited as you areOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh yes NP is the freaking devil and I'm happy
Please tell me you made sure it's not AI. I didn't want him in naagin as some freaking boring ML. I wanted him to be the villain and now I'll get NP as a khatarnak shaitaan

. He will be the perfect villain and I really don't think it's AI the video seems to real to meOriginally posted by: SilverBell
Aww Its Ok Rani We Will Wait For The Real Promo Then Maybe I Might Give It A Try For Namik Paul Only
same for Namik only
Originally posted by: Fillowship
I am as excited as you are
. He will be the perfect villain and I really don't think it's AI the video seems to real to me
I hope he is the villain, a grey character.
It looks real, but PcC is
, but praying that their jodi will be
That i am wrong about her 
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
2