Waise GK ki happiness aaj double hogi on his birthday after his sweet win 

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise GK ki happiness aaj double hogi on his birthday after his sweet win 

Archana kaun? Yaar Hussain ko dekh ke childhood yaad aa gayaOriginally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I just saw beautiful, beautiful Hussain in black
Definition of aura
Archana is there looking gorgeous too
I would love to see him on BB honestly.Yup along with ayan. I guess ayan made the relationship between gaurav and kunika better coz he likes gauravOriginally posted by: SoIWasSaying
kunika came??? Baki ka na aana makes sense!!
. Plus gaurav invited everybody as per his liveOriginally posted by: infinity101
Farhana, Zeishan and Tanya ko hona bhi nee chaie, ek number ke jalkukde hai teeno.
Tanya...ne ekk interview me bola tha..
"Main GK ki party me nahin jaungi .. "
I hope yeh ekk baat sach boli ho🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
The forever lovely Hussain
I saw him in Aashirwad show with Manasi Salwe...he is forever handsome 
He is at top of the worldOriginally posted by: infinity101
Waise GK ki happiness aaj double hogi on his birthday after his sweet win
. Lagta nahi ise aaj neend ayegi
. It's his best birthday ever it seems
My childhood crushOriginally posted by: Radhe101
I saw him in Aashirwad show with Manasi Salwe...he is forever handsome

Like who @ Munna?
Amir-Sanjeeda right I know. Who else outta the big shots/winners?
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Tanya...ne ekk interview me bola tha..
"Main GK ki party me nahin jaungi .. "
I hope yeh ekk baat sach boli ho🤣
GK is going to visit boss TM but he asked her not to do any drama..
TM jaise bade log gk ki party mei kya karege