Ab taar ke dikhaoOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Sunny ko chodo...
Hame bhagwan ne ankhen di hai "sundar " "sundar" nazare dekhne ke liye...
Toh main toh jee bhar ke taadungi GK ko😍🤣


Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab taar ke dikhaoOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Sunny ko chodo...
Hame bhagwan ne ankhen di hai "sundar " "sundar" nazare dekhne ke liye...
Toh main toh jee bhar ke taadungi GK ko😍🤣


Originally posted by: Selyacadh
Sunny ko phele choda hain, don't you worry
Not even 1000 bodyguards can handle my control over the specimen that is gk. I want to dissect him.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSIgCQXCO9N/?igsh=Z3N1cXB5a3lsaXdu
Seee
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Ab taar ke dikhao
"Haan jab Tak hai Jaan
Jaane jahan
Main Taadungi.....
Main Taadungi....."
🤣
@munna midlife crisis ho gaya..kaisi harkatein karte hai. Uski biwi wapas colors join kar liya.
Hmm but don't know whether he will do bb or notOriginally posted by: Radhe101
He is sony and zee tv loyal like Jay Bhanusali. He is such wholesome guy like GK and I would watch bb for him.

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Oh yes then we can bajao each and every contestant and get bashed by all fanbase
. Have experienced this at one point of season 15 and 17 to I just randomly liked someone and then next day bashed
Bb 15 I left because I got fed up with the kundra/teja shit and pratik annoying me with his voice lol.
I will just bash them back if it happens to me lol.
Originally posted by: Selyacadh
Sunny ko phele choda hain, don't you worry
Not even 1000 bodyguards can handle my control over the specimen that is gk. I want to dissect him.
Sunny to ladka hain. bolo koi ladki pasand karley BB se aur ladkiyo ko GK ke peechey jaaney de
warna Malti ka sawaal uskey leeye koi na poochey 
https://x.com/_tanyamittalfc_/status/1999159909653647590?s=46&t=OHGs0gsXEwXP1GCMfzxaaA
My Tanya Boss is very clear 

Bhabhi call 911. And jaldi jaldi patidev ki nazar utaroOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
"Haan jab Tak hai Jaan
Jaane jahan
Main Taadungi.....
Main Taadungi....."
🤣
Haan yaar, agar Pranit jeet ta I would have been sad kyunki I preferred GK but mai uski win aise debunk nee karti aisi theories laga laga ke.Originally posted by: BombayChic
GK won fair and square. I would have preferred either to win, pranit a bit more solely coz he was an underdog. But sadly he was third.