Oh okay then! I guess Dev team has to resolve this issue.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh okay then! I guess Dev team has to resolve this issue.
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
This issue is still not resolved. May be many IF users are not able to login due to this issue. Is anyone checking
------------------------
Paresh Bhai, please look into this issue.
The issue still exists. Is there any plan to fix to it
Originally posted by: pareshif
please try to login now from your device and let us know, if it is working fine or not...
Able to login now. Thanks
HiOriginally posted by: priya185
My 750 day badge has not been awarded yet
I still have not received this badge
Best wishes to IF on the completion of 22 wonderful interactive years. 
Social media links are not showing for me, it just shows blank no url either
Why is the unblock button not working? I have been trying and trying yet not working
Originally posted by: priya185
Social media links are not showing for me, it just shows blank no url either
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5378812/shah-rukh-khan-old-jaago-re-advertisement
We are looking into the issue and will get this fixed.
Will get this checked tomorrow.