The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know
Your strategy worked this time lol. I am so happy 
Congratulations dear sunqi
What's this Lion thing? Anyone has more info?
GK kya karega???

I want see that loser Tanya's meme on this.....can some GK fan do the honors please???
Poore season 11 baar nominate kiya GK ko....Captain nahi banne diya...itna khauff???

Things GK won in BB house
Flipkart Fashion icon
A Car
The trophy
A chance to work with Salman Khan
A brother like Mridul for life
New fans so winner in every sense.
That one time I felt so genuinely bad for him when he was affected by Tanya and Farhana’s incessant poking and tauntsOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
GK kya karega???
I want see that loser Tanya's meme on this.....can some GK fan do the honors please???
Kitna mazak udati thi Tanya mere Gauru ka, and ye bhi bolti thi ki GK niklega ab.Bahoto ne bola hai, although I never for once saw him putting someone else down ya aise overconfident statements maarna ki tuje tunnel tak chhod ke aunga etc. that one time when he said ki taaliyan bajaegi tu mere liye was in a state of extreme frustration and retaliation to Farhana. Also, he never felt the need to pull someone else down to up his game
That’s what I liked the most about him.