it is madam!Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I don’t care about their happiness psshhh
I care about - Is my panauti back?
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it is madam!Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
I don’t care about their happiness psshhh
I care about - Is my panauti back?
they closed the lights off, my bub is crying
most strongest PR Nidhi GK ki hai
Kiska??
amal ko creditOriginally posted by: SoIWasSaying
arre not you ... Bb ne last time jo anthem rakha tha.... Usse better yeh gaana hai ... pleasing to the ear
Gaurav is gonna regret bringing Farhana bug time agar aaj woh jeet gayi toh 
Amal really sings well
. Wish him a bright future
My Amlu........so talented 

most strongest PR Nidhi GK ki hai
Nidhi vs bhaskar 🫣😂😂
yeh indirectly ati hai game mein hamesha