I already saw one from Omika ji.

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already saw one from Omika ji.

Woh chapad ganju kabse authentic news dene laga 
Tania sat next to Baseer, Amal sat with Awez
move on
This ashnoor has been such a disappointment. Kuch boloongi toh vivad ho jayega!
farhana isnt crying over thatOriginally posted by: SoIWasSaying
I am sorry but I can't feel tear jerking emo for dharamji...... Sally will as they know him personally..... But others, I can't see it as true tears moment!!
Farhana ko pata nahi kaise aasu aa rahe hai

Arre ye dress toh GK ne phni hi nahi
They did so dirty with back benchers
https://x.com/heytara_/status/1997701443193803071
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Correction ddt was pro bajaj cuz for the first 6 weeks was doing nothing but most folks preferred front benchers so they moved to the only active front bencher but jaise hi bajaj got evicted and gk became more active a lot everywhere including twitter and reddit switched back to gk but in ddt many new gk fans did come mid way through the season after baseer and bajaj left lol
Wahi toh bol rahi hun,they were GK fans not Bajaj's. Bajaj jaise hi gya tho properly GK ko support karne lage. Vote hamesha GK ko kate.
Farhana jeet rahi hai don't worry. Aap logo ki content creator jeet gayi
