I am sorry but I can't feel tear jerking emo for dharamji...... Sally will as they know him personally..... But others, I can't see it as true tears moment!!
Farhana ko pata nahi kaise aasu aa rahe hai
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I am sorry but I can't feel tear jerking emo for dharamji...... Sally will as they know him personally..... But others, I can't see it as true tears moment!!
Farhana ko pata nahi kaise aasu aa rahe hai
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Saalu ko finale trophy ke time tak dhaadhi bhi ugg gayi. Baap re
Aree sorry kiya Maine delete 
And now Sally doing some gol gol rani in between bb
Leechad winner ka draft save kiya hai maine

Obviously not.
But in this industry aise log bahut aage jaate hai
Yaa fir Tanya ko politician banaa chahiye
Mein toh instantly likhon gi gk jeeta tab bhi point hain mere pass aur farhana jeeti tab bhi
tum krk pe bharosa karti hoooo ????
Bohat bohat mubarik guys! Congrats 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
@Munna: Pro-Amaal??
Amaal ke 1-2 fans jo the bhi woh toh yaha se chale gaye because Amaal ki itni bashing hoti thi yaha.
Abhi hum zinda hain
Aree yaar. This is so sad .