Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sally now taking a class of basser!!!
Bhai ne keh ke le li Baseeru ki
I am back from the abyss because Pranit is out 
Baseer ko Salman is scolding for calling BB biased
Zazu gone 



Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying
aisa samay aa gaya hai, that Farhana winning will also be quite acceptable!!
Who are the top three?
I can't believe Pranit isn't there 🙄!
Ninu
Thanks for the news, I am so scared today, I wasnt even checking notifications
Party chaiye mujhe ab 
Morey ka moye moye 
Sallu being so rude to Baseeru. Makers are pissed off with him lol