Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kausna? mala jau dyana ghari?
Wo jo ek kuch pages pehle kiya tha wo kya kam tha 
Jo hoga dekha jayega. Gaurav made his fans proud and I am sure he will be happy even after the showOriginally posted by: infinity101
Amlu bhi jeet skta hai. And throughout the show matlab ki throughout the course of the show ddt pe yai padha hai maine na ki GK soya pada rhta tha
. One of the best contestant I have ever seen

I wanna punch her face when she does the fake crying dramaOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan mere liye toh hai...I can't tolerate overdose of Tanya....and I know you also can't 😂
Baaki if someone loves to listen to Tanya,they would love it

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Hahaha not at all 😂🤣
Not angry, woh bhi infi sy kabhi nhi
Bus amaal aisa, amaal wesa sunn sunn ky thaak gayi hoon.
Poor Amaal got the most hate on here i agree with you Nina 
Even i trolled him a lot at first. 
Haan how was Pranit 's journey video?
Apart from Pranit more show aur kya dikhaya? 