Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I am sure he is invited and he will come for Amaal and Farhana.
I think Munawar season they didn't invite that anurag and Khanzaadi was invited but she didn't go.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I am sure he is invited and he will come for Amaal and Farhana.
I think Munawar season they didn't invite that anurag and Khanzaadi was invited but she didn't go.
Gauru

Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Best not to support anyone. Just watch the nautanki of contestants and troll them
Wohi toh aur kya .
@Munna- Golu bhabhi ekdum cutie thi
My fav. Uss Vishal ke acha raepta laga tha.
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I am sure he is invited and he will come for Amaal and Farhana.
For bahanna he might come . But then aryan is also there. 
Sbne alag alag team join ki hui hai taki unke fav ko panauti na lage
Phir toh ..
His DDT fans are also missing today..

Originally posted by: infinity101
BB ke khud diwale nikle pade hain shayad bag kya hi offer karenge
50 lakh winner wale main se kaat kar bagg dedo 
Ye kya hai ispar prakash daal jae