Oops, just saw it! 
@ Munna
What do you think top 5 will be?

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Oops, just saw it! 
@ Munna
What do you think top 5 will be?

Sultanji kal ke trend mein GK tha top pe tabhi kahna the aap?? Selective memory 🤣😇
Honestly they will remove Amaal
and keep 2 girls and 2 boys (top 4 mein)
Who do you want to win??
Honestly they will remove Amaal
and keep 2 girls and 2 boys (top 4 mein)
Top 2 boys again is very boring, yaaar !
I want a shake up BB 

Honestly they will remove Amaal
and keep 2 girls and 2 boys (top 4 mein)
And Taniya ko abhi bar bar ke votes bhi aa rahe hai …they will try and push her as much as they can
imagine if there is a
Bag offer and Mittal
Choose money 💰 🤣🤣🤣Everyone will have good laugh 😆
I feel this is how top 3 will be
Tanya
Farhana
Pranit
GK and Amaal will be sent home.
GK with his car and hampers and ofcourse that ticket to finale gold ticket card thing 
Amaal i dont know if he won any hampers or not.
Khaali haath aaya tha ab khaali haath jayega
And Taniya ko abhi bar bar ke votes bhi aa rahe hai …they will try and push her as much as they can
imagine if there is a
Bag offer and Mittal
Choose money 💰 🤣🤣🤣Everyone will have good laugh 😆
I think it was Munna who imagined that too 
No wonder Sultanji and I get along that well😆😆🧿
They can take Tanya and Farhana to top 2.
I mean dono ne ithna kalesh kiya throughout, even during others cooking food. So they deserve it 