
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Originally posted by: Deadinside
Hila sakti hai toh hilaa ke dikha should have been added in Khanna's journey too.
Sab paglait hain
Dear DDt,
Hum GK fans ko JV se problem nahin hain. Par Gauharji ke baad ke ajj Jo Chingariji ki support GK ko mil gayi hain .. isi baat se thore pareshan hain.. Abhi hum regroup kar rahein hain .. thori der mein lautenge.
Regards,
GK fandom
Tum na gif ki JV banayoge toh ek mazedaar cartoon film bann jaayegi. 🤣
🤣
Episode end krdya jv start hoti hi
___
Arey. Munnna sir. Salute sir.


Hello everyone. Long note ahead. Till now I was feeling bad thinking about the consequences. But yaar it's just a stupid show. It won't change anyone's life. Even if my favourite loses he will cope up and won't be affected by the loss, the hate comments or the false narratives. His wife is there to support him. So why should I bother even if he ends up at any position?? It's just a game show. He will move on everyone will move on so why should I worry?? I know how gaurav is and I would stand by it till the end of the day and no hate comments, false narratives, dirty game by makers and contestants setting narratives will change my mind. I will still be his proud supporter whether he wins or not
. Yes I will vote till the end but yaar there's no need to feel bad or hate contestants you don't like for winning. I still hate amal, tanya and farhana but that was there game. That's what they thought would be better for the game. In the game never liked them but outside the show?? Best wishes for them. And yes audience can like whoever they want doesn't mean that should affect me. Enough of negativity enough of fights once and for all. Yes I will definitely celebrate if my favourite wins but even if they don't win?? I will have a smile on my face and accept the ending of the season. Thank you everyone