Ek aur roasting session na jhela jaega
Itne roasting sessions dekh ke toh Pranit hi winner lag ra hai.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek aur roasting session na jhela jaega
Itne roasting sessions dekh ke toh Pranit hi winner lag ra hai.
I have seen this unhealthy number of time...❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DRzb_TmjOSu/
Words really do fall short when I think about how much I’m going to miss Gaurav after BB.
For more than three months, he wasn’t just a contestant .. he became a presence for me.
A comfort.A calm voice in the chaos.
A man who smiled with his whole face, felt with his whole heart, and carried his flaws openly instead of hiding them...
I will miss you Gaurav Khanna...🥹
May you do well in your life, wishing you all the success, happiness and love that you completely deserve....
And come back to my screen sooner
Delulu to another level chal raha hai bhaisahab!!!!


Malti’s rang biranga lehenga is so pretty
GK looks so good in that gray suit 
Don't WORRY THEY ARE SHOWING THIER TRUE FACES NOW .Originally posted by: infinity101
Tanya bahot hi besharam aurat hai and I hate her. Har wakt GK ke baare mei bkwas karti hai. Calling his captaincy failure behind his back when he is even doing cooking duty!
One of the most relatable and loving contestant everOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
I have seen this unhealthy number of time...❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DRzb_TmjOSu/
Words really do fall short when I think about how much I’m going to miss Gaurav after BB.
For more than three months, he wasn’t just a contestant .. he became a presence for me.
A comfort.A calm voice in the chaos.
A man who smiled with his whole face, felt with his whole heart, and carried his flaws openly instead of hiding them...
I will miss you Gaurav Khanna...🥹
May you do well in your life, wishing you all the success, happiness and love that you completely deserve....

Malti hai bari sundarOriginally posted by: infinity101
Malti’s rang biranga lehenga is so pretty
GK looks so good in that gray suit
. Bina makeup ke achchi lagti hai
. Bas harkate buri hai
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Pranit wapas se achcha lag raha hai
. But yes first priority and vote for GK
Pranit achha hi hai yaar..I was telling u all..don’t hate him.
Aur ab bhi bol rahi hoon.. don’t hate Ashnoor also.