Can we have all the ex contestants in the show for 2 days. I want to see how they will roast all unwanted contestants 🤣🤣
Yan jesy BB16 main sab ex contestants ghar ky andar aye thy wesa kuch karna chaiye iss bar bhi
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can we have all the ex contestants in the show for 2 days. I want to see how they will roast all unwanted contestants 🤣🤣
Yan jesy BB16 main sab ex contestants ghar ky andar aye thy wesa kuch karna chaiye iss bar bhi
Originally posted by: GKWillWin
Viiolence se evict waalo ko invite naheen kartey shaayad. Aisa SM pe dekha.
Pehley invite keeya hain ?
I have no clue. Umar Riaz got evicted for violence. Not sure if he got invited or not.
Haan fake friendship py ek performance toh banti hai
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
I have no clue. Umar Riaz ko evicted for violence. Not sure if he got invited or not.
No, he did not attend the finale jitna mujhe yaad hai.
Iss moment py amaal ky teen ships ky edits baney hain 🤣😂
Ashmaal, amaanya and farmaal
Jhagda naheen - yeah dekho -
BB ko khood ko maloom hain kaisey unfair keeya hain GK ke saath 
I told you BB is biased. GK ke conversation par time bhi bola.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Tooh phir finale mai kya
Phirse the pranit show dekha yege
Pls NOOOOOOOO
Usko dance kartey dekha hain ? More show hee karey to achaa hain 
Is par mere sehematee hain kyunki
