Did u watch the interview of ex contestants. Very nice it is . FYI baseer declined the invitation. He still thinks he is done top notch person and doesn't want to go .ajeeb hai yeh.
Baseer khud ko HW star samajtha hai 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did u watch the interview of ex contestants. Very nice it is . FYI baseer declined the invitation. He still thinks he is done top notch person and doesn't want to go .ajeeb hai yeh.
Baseer khud ko HW star samajtha hai 
twitter pe saare fans sab contestants ke delulu hi hote hai. Pata nahi kya phoonkte hai. Kya type karte hai kya trend karte haitwitter pe iske fans itne delulu hai istg…

Yeah me too. Though I wasn’t much fond of her still I found her better than other women of the house. And now I find her absolutely horrible!Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I’m sad as I genuinely used to like her.
Originally posted by: Deadinside
They follow mass. Fanbase. Popularity. They'll preach whoever is being held as mass. That's why me and munna keep using this word mass mass. Maranaa mass.
Chalo 50% samajh aa gaya
Maranaa ka kya matlab hai?
Originally posted by: BombayChic
which baseer intw? baseer ke post eviciton clips dekhe , full interview dekhne ka koi inclination nahi hai. Kanan wala nahi dekha will watch 2x speed pe .
The kanan wala is good. Watch it .
Tanya should have complained to BB seriously then and there and others should have supported her!
@munna Tanya also gave delayed reaction after changing outfit. Gamer hoke sympathy acche se nahin liya. Usually contestant start screaming violence to get gharwala, bb and viewers attention.