M apparently said to Noor ki you are the meanest girl in the house
I disagree, its you 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
M apparently said to Noor ki you are the meanest girl in the house
I disagree, its you 
Tania - Hamare yahan toh table pe pair nehi rakhte
Hana - tune khud rakha hain 
Cutie yaar koi itna khubsurat kaise ho sakta 
that pune wala apparent famous rapper..... Smelling his gf booba ka tee.... I blanked out on his name
Episode over thank you for your time and effort 😀
Malti janmo ki dushmani lekey aayee hain GK ke leeye ..
Woh bhee Beena wajah ki aisee dushmanee
Chalo bye episode khatam


M called Noor boring
Noor - audience decide kar legi
Lol, BB ne aisa nehi hone diya Noor 
Tanya trying to gain sympathy from Farhana not talking to her... Even though Tanya only asked Farhana to not talk to her