Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Joined team Ashnoor last night
She is out
now which team shall I join
Ashnoor toh option nahi tha tumhare last waale choice mein.🤔
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Joined team Ashnoor last night
She is out
now which team shall I join
Ashnoor toh option nahi tha tumhare last waale choice mein.🤔
as per reports Matlab - rumors of X handles yah phir yeh website ke khood ke sources hain ?
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Joined team Ashnoor last night
She is out
now which team shall I join
Join big boss team whole show scrapped and discontinued
Please join team pranit
Agar Hana choose kar leeya to ?
Khood nishana le rahee ho 
Bajaj to Hana se bet bhee haara hain
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Joined team Ashnoor last night
She is out
now which team shall I join
Tanya ki, bcoz that woman is actually a fraud and uses people's sentiments in the real world. Mujhe uski real world ki personality se problem hain.
Hana told to Amal in a conversation agar 3 evicted contestant - Nehal, Baseer and Bajaj mein se kisi ko wapas laye toh she will chose BajajOriginally posted by: GKWillWin
Agar Hana choose kar leeya to ?
Khood nishana le rahee ho
Bajaj to Hana se bet bhee haara hain
Game respects game
Anyone remember Digangna from s9. . She was youngest at age 17 but much better than Ashnoor. She was well known face on tv in her days. Bahut votes bhi aatw the.
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I am going to join team pranit
But after 24 hrs only they will allow me
Kabsey Team GK bola hain 
