Yes I told the same thing about 2-2.5 weeks ago
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes I told the same thing about 2-2.5 weeks ago
@Munna..
I truly trust Omika about her source...
So far her information are right..you too know that..

Originally posted by: GKWillWin
Kalpaneek upanyaas lekheko ki tarah essay naheen chaapna humey.
Yeah clip samjha dega humarey vichaar
https://x.com/akashjain15016/status/1994111196161822801
aur yeah More ki mocking hasee ki wajah se GK trigger hua. Koi bhee hoga.
https://x.com/beingrachit_/status/1994083752767836513
Ashnoor and Pranit are full of themselves after family week. They are irritating not because they picked on GK. Their attitude irks Arrogance since last few weeks.
Sare contestants quota pe aaye hai. Nepodia and nepodis in the house. I like Malti but I haven't seen her game much.
Yaar but mummyia daadi bua maasi sab log Taniya Ki tareef kar rahe hai
they are saying she hasn’t said anything wrong to anyone in the house . Guests ke saath bhi ache se rahi and dresses well 😢😢🤣🤣
I am shocked
I want Sallu to take More’s class and Ash’s class why you troubled 😟 Mittal Saheb .. toh at least woh log kam karenghe and thoda kam sympathy mile usko 😢🤣
Yaar In mummy’s ki favourite bahu betti ban chuki hai ..
they said sabko ache intentions se motivate bhi karti hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh God
Jaldi se Ashnoor and Malti ko nikalo. Both of them over stayed in bb. Maybe triple eviction by sending shehbaaz out too
Arey yeh main nahi majority log ko kal episode dekh rahe the aur bol rahe hai Kapadiy saheb stand lo aurat ke liye 😀🤣🤣
I can’t express what last few days have been done for Mittal Saheb
jokes apart no this can’t be entire reason
Originally posted by: Radhe101
Sare contestants quota pe aaye hai. Nepodia and nepodis in the house. I like Malti but I haven't seen her game much.
She was talking so much against nepotism while sitting there on sports quota and endemol quota both.