Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Its a bullshit task.
Isse accha voting he karwa dete, faltu set up mein paise barbaad kiye
Do you think they spent a lot of money setting up this set 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Its a bullshit task.
Isse accha voting he karwa dete, faltu set up mein paise barbaad kiye
Do you think they spent a lot of money setting up this set 
BB ko Farhana se aur kalesh karwana hai
Tanya kyu hai kya hai. Meri koi galti hai hai nahi. Meinsabse achi. Bakwas
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Konsa tha . Yaad nahi araha . I thought chum vs vivian wala physical task tha.
Water bowl task.....chum , Avinash I remember..I think Avinash became captain

GK bhi like mein anth mei boloongi when i am here on the finale day 
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Konsa tha . Yaad nahi araha . I thought chum vs vivian wala physical task tha.
Aree nahi remember rajat kv chum and one more had to do this. They had to hold the bowl and go around in circle . and chahat removed Rajat. And then chum was also removed .
Agar unhoney rs 5000 se zyaada kharch keeya to humey contract chahiye set set up ka 
4 dandey. 8 container. Rassi. Do color ka paani 
endurance wala tha na jo rajat ne start me bigad diya. Yeah
Water bowl task.....chum , Avinash I remember..I think Avinash became captain
Shehbaaz keeps saying make this task little interesting atleast wait for sometime. Setup itna achha hai. Sir seems right there.