phele gifs post karna sikh le
Phir report karna 

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
phele gifs post karna sikh le
Phir report karna 

Ekta Kapoor bata rahi hai woh do actors ko offer karne aayi hai..
Yeh sun k Tanya ko pehele se hi pata chal gaya tha k Ekta Kapoor uss ko hi offer karegi..
ab kya hua madamAmaal and Malti 👀🫶🤣
Loving how things are unfolding and revealing the truth ♥️

Originally posted by: BombayChic
Vibes wahi aarahe the yaaar. Plus reddit pe someone also exactly called them that BB verse ke Lannister siblings
mere mann ki baat bol di.
I kept my words to myself 🥲
You spilled the T on here 

Mai toh kab se wohi kar rahi hu ..Cookera, Deada ko toh warning wala PM aa hi raha hoga .
Arey EX toh chodo I saw a video of a guy on 1st of November from a guy who is connected to this industry only , where he said Malti is Amaal’s partner I was like what 🤣
I didn’t believe here is the clip yeh dekho
