The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I know wo voting se jeeta hai. I am asking about the lists. Jo har week nikalte Hain. Last year ormax ki list thi, is Baar there is no ormax, it's voting trends only. I am asking about them k are there any online voting trends which are authentic?
Guys tell me. Why was Tanya's brother wiping Tanya's no tears off her face 
All her makeup was wiped off not a single teardrop was seen 
yeah he started off with shivs regional votebank. But many neutrals like him . He definitely has a likeable personality. And fortunately no connection like Ambani or SalluOriginally posted by: GKWillWin
Pranit ka koi connection. Ambani ? Adani ? Jindal ? Yas phir pure talent be 1 yas 2 milega? Uskaa khood ka tagdaa fan base hain

I dislike Tanya but I felt bad when she was asking her brother to confirm to amal that she did not kiss amaal photo....it was very ridiculous and shameful of malti to make that comment.
Originally posted by: Muskan90
Does voting trends have any value after last year Ormax's failure?
Haan. Finale ke result voting ke heesab se hee hota hain. Ormax ki rankings se naheen.
Audit hotey hain votes.
Game BB kheltaa hain uskey pehley. Jaisey Mridul ke saath keeya. Aur Bajaj ke saath.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Abhi bhi dekhti hoon, troll karne kilye 😭
Anuj Kapadia was your favourite??
I started watching again for him but then stopped. Got unbearable