- I do taekwondo, then do a wkw AKhara with Hana
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
- I do taekwondo, then do a wkw AKhara with Hana
Deepak is much better in putting across his point.....
Malti ka Instant reaction is more of let me hit this person and chal hatt.... She can't calmly state her point
Ab bhi jhooth bol li budhia
Bohot juthi hain.
Deepak is respectful, iss aurat mujhe bilkul nahi pasand and no one calls her out.
mummy ko super boss

Chahar sahab , ye bully gang funk padenge

Baaz ke papa GK ke sath Tania ka mazak uda rahe hain - pehli baar family member dusre contestant ka mazak ura rahe hain
Baaz ke papa ne Farhana and Amaal ke saath milkar kamse kam 3-5 baar uski bitching ki hain.

Hana ko Baaz bata raha hain - Tania ne apne bhai se solar factory hain - ye verify karwaya
Deepak, I am soo happy to see him. It is making me soo emotional as a CSK fan. & how much I loved Chahar in CSK and with Dhoni.
Deepak seems to be a nice sorted person!!
I don't follow cricket so have never seen him.... Idhar accha dikh raha hai!!