Gaurav is a more transparent player.... He immediately asked pranit about his choice and reason!!!
It's not like Gaurav liked Bajaj, but he is someone with good observation and catching the pulse of the week
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gaurav is a more transparent player.... He immediately asked pranit about his choice and reason!!!
It's not like Gaurav liked Bajaj, but he is someone with good observation and catching the pulse of the week
DisgustingOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ye dekh. BB fandoms are so bad. I see many tweets of them calling GK aunty. Ashnoor moti and what not. Even I don't like some contestants but this is too much 😬

Shame on these people!This shows their mentalityOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ye dekh. BB fandoms are so bad. I see many tweets of them calling GK aunty. Ashnoor moti and what not. Even I don't like some contestants but this is too much 😬

Originally posted by: TeriMalang
Is jawab shayd us din mil jaye jab pata chale salman ki mug main akhir hota kya hai

What am I seeing? Even Farhana didn't agree with Pranit's decision of Abhishek's eviction 
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Why couldn't his vote bank save him
I heard he was bottom 2 with Neelam
Jo Farhana se haar gayaa to usko trophy to meelnee naheen thee 
Ab Pranit ko 🏆meeley to kya hoga yeah fans ka 
Ashnooe khaa gayi bajaj ko
GK to Pranit- Its ok.. Kisi k liye bhi tough hota yeh decision.. par Bajaj ka show mai contribution ashnoor se zyada tha..
Bajaj k liye toh Amaal bhi bol raha hai - show mai ashnoor se toh kafi aagey aur entertaining tha..