I can't blame Star plus. They need kyunki really bad. It's tied in trps with Anupamaa.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't blame Star plus. They need kyunki really bad. It's tied in trps with Anupamaa.
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
Zee tv 's 10 pm show.
Barkha Bisht liked the trailer
I know her best friend Sayatani Ghosh is in it. Lekin phir bhi baat to maze ki hai. I hope It steals Aunty audience of Anupamaa .

Vrinda iss show main thi? I thought she was a newbie 
My barely two weeks insta account. Mitali video hit 230k views and rising.
I hope the episode get high trp as well.

When is Smriti gonna resume shooting?
Shaadi day ?

Welcome to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi 2's Chat Club #3 Feel free to discuss anything anything related or unrelated to the show. Please...
@GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TuDhadkanMainDil 0.6 #Ishaani 0.8 (7:30pm) #KabhiNeemNeemKabhiShehedShehed 1.2...
Since the forum isnt there for the spin off we can host unofficial discussions here! Feel free to discuss the spin off here!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ7KZt-xlcU/?igsh=YXZ6Y2pkbDV3enJj
1.3k