Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Nahin jeetega votes aur popularity kam hai uske. Finalist ho sakta hai but even Farhana has more vote bank than him I think.
Kya supporter baney gi rey tu 😂🤣
Jisko support kar rahi usko hi top 3 sy out karwa diya 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Nahin jeetega votes aur popularity kam hai uske. Finalist ho sakta hai but even Farhana has more vote bank than him I think.
Kya supporter baney gi rey tu 😂🤣
Jisko support kar rahi usko hi top 3 sy out karwa diya 
Main bhi bol rahi hon kabsey ky amaal hi jeety ga next filmfare award
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Nahin jeetega votes aur popularity kam hai uske. Finalist ho sakta hai but even Farhana has more vote bank than him I think.
Haan vote bank to bahut kam hai. Even baseer fans are supporting Farhana bahar over amaal. He probably will end up 4th or 5th sadly 😕
Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai!
last year Esha Singh ke andar se contact the!! Thoda professional level pe setting this uski!
But neelam ke kaafi genuine wali connection hai! And people in the back unit - neelam ki respect and naam hai !
I just hope and pray BB kuch gadbad na kare 😭i soooooooo want Kunika and Taniya to go out before my pyari se neelamva
Omika ji thoda amlu ka bhi bata dein usky top 3 ky chances hain yan woh bhi nhi 🤣😂
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kuch bhi bolti hai kunicka, task main bhi over gayi. Age shaming agar kunicka ky liye ghalat hai toh bajaj ky liye bhi ghalat hai. Bachy kar and all that nonsense. I don't like bajaj but it was wrong.
Only amaal did that task rightly. Naa kuch derogatory bola, facts boley aur khol ky boley
What was bachy kar I didn’t hear that I tune her out - but age shaming Bajaj bhi karta hai and today he got a dose back. Well deserved IMO. He comments on everyone’s equations, women flirting with him apne pr aaj sahi se aagayi toh phatt gayi. Khud bol raha hum bache hai no bro you’re an adult.
If she said this bachy kar it’s wrong though I didn’t hear that tbh.
@munna Kingji ki lambi post nahin padhi...but she is regional movie star and her co actor from movies have good connections. That's what I know from my sources.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Main bhi bol rahi hon kabsey ky amaal hi jeety ga next filmfare award
But kaam to phir bhi amaal hi in Sabse zyada Karega bahar show se 
Arey woh Sandeep kuch nahi kar sakta behchara kab se chod diya hai woh team usne !!! Aise hi naam kharab hai but aisa kuch nahi hai…
even if he likes Neelam doesn’t change anything as he no longer works for that unit (for years now)
usko sach mein votes hai better as compare to Kunnu Taniya and sometime Ash alsoOriginally posted by: Radhe101
Kingji ki lambi post nahin padhi...but she is regional movie star and her co actor from movies have good connections. That's what I know from my sources.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kya supporter baney gi rey tu 😂🤣
Jisko support kar rahi usko hi top 3 sy out karwa diya
Can’t escape reality man 