Why am I not feeling bad for Tanya🙄
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Why am I not feeling bad for Tanya🙄
Amaal dobara se captain ban gya kya????
Kunnu my queen roasting this characterless like a pro.POS Bajaj deserves belt treatment for being a misogynistic jerk . Rascal shamelessly ageshaming Kunicka ji everyday.
Kunicka ji blessed this cheap guy once
.
She should give befitting counters if they ever disrespect her . Vivian or Kv would've thrashed this guy for being so disrespectful towards Kunicka ji .
Tu tarak kar raha 
.
Honestly baat bura lagni ki nahi hai baat hai crassiness kiOriginally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Why am I not feeling bad for Tanya🙄
. Why would bajaj stoop so low?? I didn't like it at all. Also ashnoor shouldn't have supported himOriginally posted by: Wild_Cat
Kya Mridul ko iss baat se dikkat hai ki Farru ne usse kyun nehi boli "Meri boyfriend banoge"?
Mridul never had a gf lol.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kitne ghatiya lag re hain ye sab ke sab
Firse Farhana ko heroine banaenge lol


Mridul is so cute
.
I want to see the *zillat ke laddoos* served to Farhana and Tanya, but these extremely dumb housemates are making sure that both women never get the *zillat ke laddoos* because of their stupidity.
Shadow will always remain a sidekick 
https://x.com/thwr3ck/status/1985984158896963876