Controlling GK mahaan and real bajaj ko kaise kuch bhi bol sakta hai against his wishes
. Worst friend ever
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Controlling GK mahaan and real bajaj ko kaise kuch bhi bol sakta hai against his wishes
. Worst friend ever
Gaurav, mridul and ashnoor rightfully trolling the melodramatic people crying on reels
. Dil jeet liya for calling it out loudly
Sundari hai vishaili ekdumOriginally posted by: BombayChic
I find M effortlessly pretty even without make up. F is just fair with a pretty dark heart. Farhana is an effortlessly Pathetic person .

GK flour ke saath wrestling kar raha hai
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Ashnoor ka outfit hi naagin ki skin jaisa dikh raha hai
Ekta ko audition de rahi hai baby sapoli role ka
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Ashnoor aur bajaj abhi kuch zyada nahi kar rahe??
Thank you for saying this...This is exactly how I felt when I saw the clips and episode today...and I decided to visit BB forum bcz of this only..
I was feeling so so uncomfortable...i feel their dynamics is getting really weird day by day...
GK saiyara ka review puchh raha hai- Maine movie nahi dekhi.. par reels dekhi thi bachhe ro rahe the ..kapde phad k ro rahe the yeh sach hai?
Ashnoor genuine review dene lagi- one time watch 😂
Farhana 50kg ka makeup laga rahi hai for fighting
Malti and and neelum are the prettiest one among girls
Farhana bakri jaisi lagti hai labhi kabhi jab aankhein nikal leti hai