The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw an interview of Arshi and she’s like I don’t like Farhana which is hilarious because Farhana is another version of her only 
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I saw an interview of Arshi and she’s like I don’t like Farhana which is hilarious because Farhana is another version of her only
She is supporting dabur amla 🤣😂
Mridul bechara kuch na kare to taane marta hai Sally, kuchh kiya to galat hi kiya..Never appreciated Mridul for anything. He is better than Shehbaz, Neelam and all..
Munna- disagree
Kunika bullies Sallu