Precap.. Dimbri ko pata hi that shadi won't stay again🤣🤣 so told mann ki baat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Precap.. Dimbri ko pata hi that shadi won't stay again🤣🤣 so told mann ki baat
Ye Maida toh Bhagwan nikli
Nooooooooo I don’t want another AA for lustybheera esp my YuvrajOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Iska bhi redemption hogaya like Jagtap
Agar ye sach main badal gaya hai toh kya ye Navri ka Accha Aadmi bann sakta hai
Precap makes it seem like Abheekmaan will separate again so maybe Yuvi can support Navri and raise her child (if she’s pregnant)
. RK gayab hogaya, Anshu tapak gaya. Pata nahi yeh hawasi bechare Yuvi ka kya haal karegi.. I can’t imagine him doing seva of this crackpot while she daydreams about her silly boy for the nth time.Itni baar alag ho chuke hai ki puri family ko dar lag raha hai iss baar sath rahenge ya nahiOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
Precap.. Dimbri ko pata hi that shadi won't stay again🤣🤣 so told mann ki baat

wth.Is he doing meghnath ki maya Or what 🤣ye sudhar gaya jo jail jakr nahi sudhra 🤣😂Originally posted by: Mehersudha
Yuvraj sees maira and says this girl saved my life so I can't kill her parents. He does pranam to them falling down and says ravan ayega lekin sachayi ki jeet hogi🤣 yuvis redemption started 🤣. I am scratching head how easily they redeemed yuvraj keeping maira. Ar ka redemption kabhi nahi hoga
I give up. Mein abb kuch guess nahi karugi 🤣😂weird heh ye show 😂
Woh toh sabko bata hai...Bas time frame ki guessing karna baaki hai...Originally posted by: Mehersudha
Precap.. Dimbri ko pata hi that shadi won't stay again🤣🤣 so told mann ki baat

he used brain. When did maira save yuvis life. He just escaped sensing police has come to catch him. He will do slyly next. Ar is ravan no doubts.Originally posted by: AgniShiva
wth.Is he doing meghnath ki maya Or what 🤣ye sudhar gaya jo jail jakr nahi sudhra 🤣😂
I give up. Mein abb kuch guess nahi karugi 🤣😂weird heh ye show 😂
I think he will love maira as his own and unka bond acha hoga or let him trap using mairaOriginally posted by: Firefly_shines
Nooooooooo I don’t want another AA for lustybheera esp my Yuvraj
. RK gayab hogaya, Anshu tapak gaya. Pata nahi yeh hawasi bechare Yuvi ka kya haal karegi.. I can’t imagine him doing seva of this crackpot while she daydreams about her silly boy for the nth time.
Maira ka Mamu banega like JagtapOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
I think he will love maira as his own and unka bond acha hoga or let him trap using maira
