hahaha abhishek n mridul ka bear talk so freaking funny
😆
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hahaha abhishek n mridul ka bear talk so freaking funny
😆
ye gaurav ko neelam itni pasand kyu hai 
now bhalu is replaced by farhana 
I am so glad Sallu is bashing this wannabe innocent chap MRI-DULL.
I am so glad Sallu is bashing this wannabe innocent chap MRI-DULL.
Originally posted by: BombayChic
woh ajayega . Uska Reddit pe support KV type hai or probably marginally a lil less. Not sure ground support kaisa hoga.
Haan jaye ga toh uski toh jv bhi agayi hai
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I am so glad Sallu is bashing this wannabe innocent chap MRI-DULL.
I would be more happy when he will get evicted
damn i can see sparks for neelam from gaurav… this went under explored damn 
damn i can see sparks for neelam from gaurav… this went under explored damn
Batado, hasna hai kya ispar?
mridul was right about one thing - gaurav never disclosed a single thing about his life…