Bigg Boss 19: Daily Discussion Thread - 21st and 22nd Oct 25- Page 49

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.3k

Users

48

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

born-leader thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Zennia

Someone said it was to show Tania doing maid duties for Neelam

But otherwise what a random thing to show, eww


Oh I see. Per kuch aur dikha daitay bhai :P

Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I am watching old episode.. Repeat episode.. Malti is asking maths question..

A2+B2=

Mridul must have been best in class..

Farhana was probably good in de debating classes..

Bas Rishu, bas. Itni dedication? Rulayegi kya pagli? I know him logon ne kasam khayi thi ki aaj ke DDT ki laaj rakh lenge but itne extreme mein jaane ki zarurat nahi hai ki repeat episode dekho. 🤣🤣

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deadinside

.. smiley3

Arey toh. You were talking about Shehnaaz na. How is she a handsome guy?

a group of men standing in front of a building with the caption

I swear.. You are a copy of me but opposite.. I am also very good in this play of innocent card..

Seriously, Shenaz is indeed absolutely gorgeous..

Zennia thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8

Team Farhana

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

I have now come to conclusion that Malti is the biggest disappointment. Na she can fight, na she can work, bus bitching karwalo

Bitching bhi nehi karti, bas Tanya ka asli face reveal and GK ko cooking ke liye poke karti hain

And sab log char jaye toh Amal ko complain karti hain

Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

We should BB DDT Awards nominations

Koi nahi jeetega fir 🤣🤣

Zennia thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8

Team Farhana

Posted: 11 months ago

Ye hot lane laga hain Hana ke sath ka effect smiley43

r/biggboss - Gaurav Khanna’s Allure in BB19 ⭐️✨

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Bas Rishu, bas. Itni dedication? Rulayegi kya pagli? I know him logon ne kasam khayi thi ki aaj ke DDT ki laaj rakh lenge but itne extreme mein jaane ki zarurat nahi hai ki repeat episode dekho. 🤣🤣

Ok will stop watching.. smiley36 must be fomo issues..

Ritzie thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Deadinside

a young boy in a striped shirt is making a funny face while sitting on a chair .Arey lekin. Shehbaaz tha ya Shehnaaz thi. Pehle yeh pata karein.

Rishu bhi shayad 12 ke baad type kar rahi hai. Shehbaz ko Shehnaz, arre nahi Shehnaz ko Shehbaz, arre nahi. Kuch toh pad rahi hai.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Koi nahi jeetega fir 🤣🤣

I will give it my best.. What are tye categories? Kaleshi Aurat? I want to go for that one.. smiley36 I like a good challenge..

Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Rishu bhi shayad 12 ke baad type kar rahi hai. Shehbaz ko Shehnaz, arre nahi Shehnaz ko Shehbaz, arre nahi. Kuch toh pad rahi hai.

She is genuinely a sweet one unlike me. I honestly saw Shehbaaz instead of Shehnaz for a second.

a young boy wearing a green shirt and a watch is sitting on the ground .

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".