Next Game?I think Shreya is preparing for the next game.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Next Game?I think Shreya is preparing for the next game.


Pehli baar ye Minion late hui 👀
Bhool to nhi gyi Hume

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Pehli baar ye Minion late hui 👀
Kounsa number nahi Dene hai check kar rahi hogi
Midnight Bol ke sari raat jagane ka plan hai

I thought I was the only one refreshing the page for PM
Usko thori parva hogi as it’s Afternoon where she is 👀

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633