Arey sir. I am talking about dhai killo ka haath. Do do haath.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey sir. I am talking about dhai killo ka haath. Do do haath.
Tanya and Malti
Apne apne struggle story bata rahe hai

GK ko puzzle k tukde board pe rakhne hai aur woh grass pe puzzle solve kar raha hai.. Phir laga ashnoor aagey ja rahi hai toh ashnoor ko rokne laga 
Tanya - 21 years mein college chor diya - and shadi hone wali thi but phir she struggled
Nehal broke the important conversation between Malti and Tanya
Malti - GK toh bade aggressive nikle , mujhe toh lga polite honge
Yeh jo har 2 min mein sorry sorry bol rha woh nai sunayi de rha kya tujhe baalti
Mereko ye malti bahut irritating lag rahi haiOriginally posted by: EtherealRati
I don't like Tanya but whenever it's Malti vs Tanya...i am with Tanya. Malti is rude.

I am not sure about it. We have top updaters who could know the answer. Tagging them.
GK sahab kitni sorry bologe , task karte time, sorry man might get jelous
GK aaj toh kafi competitive ho raha hai task mai