Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yeh nahi jayega misty
Sallu himself is voting for him
He is definitely going top 8
Shakal dekhke gussa ata mujhe iska. Upar se ajeeb si zabaan hai iski apni behen jaisi 😣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yeh nahi jayega misty
Sallu himself is voting for him
He is definitely going top 8
Shakal dekhke gussa ata mujhe iska. Upar se ajeeb si zabaan hai iski apni behen jaisi 😣
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Active nahi hai itna kya kaar sakte hai
Uppar se votes bhi nahi hai
Upaar se shehbaaz and amal decided ko inko aab group mai nahi rakhna yaha ko waha karta hai
Aaj toh Bahu raani and bestie bhi Zeishu ki bitching kar rhe the ke he cannot stand stromg women
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
Shakal dekhke gussa ata mujhe iska. Upar se ajeeb si zabaan hai iski apni behen jaisi 😣
Main yahan daily ek baar likhti hoon ke woh mere screen pe aata hai na mera mann karta hai to punch his face in.....he is that annoying.
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Chalo yaha tooh I think whole DDT is with you
No one likes nepoda shehbaaz
Tanya and Shehbaz trigger me. Yet they are shown in 90-95% of the episode.
I am done!
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Tanya and Shehbaz trigger me. Yet they are shown in 90-95% of the episode.
I am done!
Tanya i can still tolerate
But this shehbaaz
I dont feel like watching episode
It’s overdose 
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Tanya is can still tolerate
But this shehbaaz
I dont feel like watching episode
It’s overdose
I skipped yesterday. I watched a bit today but not attentively.
I watched LF today while working (just in background). And it was a lot of Badesha. He is such a bully and a snake. He hates everyone in that house. He is so bloody negative.
Chalo dinner time
Tata
Aaj ka episode bhi muje kuch khaas nahi laga 
theek hi thaa
And kaal ka promo mai phirse halwa fight

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yeh nahi jayega misty
Sallu himself is voting for him
He is definitely going top 8
Mein aur Sallu dono kar rahe Shehbaz ko vote. BB se bhi karwa rahe.
Aisi thakeli episodes ayein gi toh 4-5 months kon dekhy ga