Captaincy race ki liye kaun kaun thaa
Mridul
Gaurav
Kunika
And
Koi. Auur bhi thaa na 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Captaincy race ki liye kaun kaun thaa
Mridul
Gaurav
Kunika
And
Koi. Auur bhi thaa na 
Baseer’s club is not liking these jokes.
Feeling so bad for Mridul yaar..
He’s such a cutie… he genuinely tried to put forth his opinion in every mudda. But since the rest of the house mates keep shouting like wild animals in every fight, it’s not his fault that he isn’t in focus.
I've seen reels of his vlogs. He's a simple and funny guy. Not at all aggressive. Mridul should become more vocal and opinionated, according to Salman.
Feeling so bad for Mridul yaar..
He’s such a cutie… he genuinely tried to put forth his opinion in every mudda. But since the rest of the house mates keep shouting like wild animals in every fight, it’s not his fault that he isn’t in focus.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I've seen reels of his vlogs. He's a simple and funny guy. Not at all aggressive. Mridul should become more vocal and opinionated, according to Salman.
Still wont be seen. He has to be like Amaal and Shehbaaz to be noticed. 
Who got eliminated ?? 
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Who got eliminated ??
No elimination
Kunika MG still there.. heard till this week.. (rumours)...next week elimination will restart
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Unpopular opinion - Shehbaaz has made this show extremely negative and unbearable to watch. I hope the makers evict him soon.
I can not stand this guy 
I stopped watching the show. I only see clips on twitter thats it. Even then if its about him and Amaal i ignore it.