Bigg Boss 19: Daily Discussion Thread - 2nd Oct 2025- Page 70

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

40.3k

Users

43

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

JANTA CRAVE FOR GAURAV




Infi yeeh trend tu chala rahe hai chidaya paar smiley36smiley37smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Zeishu cutie Amaal ko bacha raha hai.

Turu friend hai smiley9

Cookermaichane thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Zeishu cutie Amaal ko bacha raha hai.


Soote soote smiley37smiley37
Ya mic utaar ki

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 1 years ago

Awez clarifies he did not leave voluntarily, no money was paid..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPT2nAMDNP1/

Edited by RishuDarling - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


WhtsinAname thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

I didn't know you had enough knowledge but when you didn't acknowledge sleepiness as one of its symptoms I realised you didn't.

This is quoted from Mayo clinic's site so that you do not have to go back to your books:

"If you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night's sleep, you might have sleep apnea."

I hope you know Mayo clinic 😜

Lol ! Yes I know Mayo clinic . But I dnt check that often. Also there are much better reliable sites for medical knowledge. Books are always the best.

Yes daytime fatigueness can be a symptom. But not all patients sleep throughout the day. People with sleep apnea ( not apnoea) work and function normally too. It depends on the severity of the disease. And besides Amal uses a CPAP machine to sleep better, doesnt he ?

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 1 years ago

Ok.. Last one on Awez.. He is explaining the rumors about his ex..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPTEEz-Dm9Q/

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhishek

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for correcting me. I have adjusted it.

I notice I often make spelling mistakes or forget words..

Sorry smiley36

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Ya she had criminal mindset n potty mouth . she talked about blue drum tat pranit will fit in n many more things . piece activist ugly inside out .

EtherealRati thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Thanks for correcting me. I have adjusted it.

I notice I often make spelling mistakes or forget words..

Sorry smiley36

are yeh IF bhi autocorrect karke sentences garbad karta rehta hai smiley37

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".